Home » Uncategorized » Stephen Atkins died from medication overdose while at Flinders Medical Centre, inquest told

Stephen Atkins died from medication overdose while at Flinders Medical Centre, inquest told

A Flinders Medical Centre patient was allegedly given a fatal overdose of pain-killing medication by hospital staff and was not adequately monitored, a coronial inquest has heard. Stephen Robert Atkins, 53, died suddenly in the hospital in March 2015 just three days after being admitted to undergo tests …
Read more:
Stephen Atkins died from medication overdose while at Flinders Medical Centre, inquest told

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*
*


Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 41943040 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1048576 bytes) in /home/odreport/public_html/wp-includes/compat.php on line 181